Apr 26, 2007

"About me and my career plan.." ( essei 4 interview MARA )

About me and my career plan.

Our fate will not change if we do not put the effort on it. That is the principle I always use to grab any opportunity that comes by me. I was known as a brilliant student since I was in primary school. I skipped year four as I pass the Penilaian Tahap Satu (PTS) examination. Competing with the older than me forced me to work harder until my dream come true when I selected to further my study in MARA Junior Science College Muar.

Getting 9A’S in Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) made me confident to continue my study. Furthermore, I love to learnt and solve complicated problems especially if they are related in Mathematic. I also love to do research and do it very well in Pesta Type (III) Schoolwide Enrichment model Program (SEM) focus on scientific research.

I am one person who can work under pressure. For example, if I get a huge problem, I will calmly solve it step by step and list the pro and cont of each way I would take. I also love to plan my future wisely.

While waiting for the SPM result, I worked as a salesgirl in a shop for three month. It’s easy for me to comfort myself there as I am a friendly person. Getting the flying colour in my SPM examination, I apply for JPA MARA program, University Teknologi Petronas and matriculation. As I always do, I make a mind mapping for my future plan.

There are three field of course that I am interested in; actuarial science, medicine and engineering. Each of them need different subject. Actuarial science for mathematic, medicine for biology and engineering for physic. I found that actuarial science is an interesting course. I did some research in actuarial science. Based on my research, mathematic is the main subject for this course especially in statistic, probability, risk theory and financial principles.

An actuary is a business professional who manage financial risk such as insurance and pension. Actuaries deal with any probability of sickness, death, accident, unemployment and other risk. After all the probabilities and company’s expenses are calculated, an actuary is able to determine insurance benefit to be paid in the future.

I really exited to explore every single of actuary career in internet as exploring internet is my hobby I fall in love in this field and I hope I will get the opportunity of this program. I am really glad if I am selected for this program in actuarial science course.

After I get this chance, I will proceed with the Amarican degree foundation Program in UNITEC UiTM Shah Alam for 14 month. I will work hard to pass the examination and study abroad. I believe with my planning career as people said; if I failed to plan. I plan to fail. Hopefully, this is my chance for my future.

No comments: